Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is GOT OATZ. I just posted for the first time here. Please welcome me to IMBOC!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello to all, and thanks for the welcome. We just became the proud owners of HG number 0115 one week ago. It is my Wifes car, and I have an 05 Mineral Gray GT. We absolutely love them both, and I cannot believe the refinement differences between the 08 and the 05. Mine is more overstated, and the Bullit is very understated...They are a nice offset to each other....

Anyway, look forward to participating in the forum......

Thx,
Mike and Karen

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC from So Cal .How cool to be a 2 Mustang family.(If I were you,I'd try to talk your wife into trading with you)

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all....

Yes, it is way cool to have two Ponies, even moreso than we would have imagined....As far as swapping, I don't think that would go over too well with Karen, although we both drive either, depending upon the mood and or purpose...You see what I mean.......

Thanks again, everyone has made us feel very welcome.....

Mike and Karen

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Guys...

Yeah, the 05 is without a doubt my baby. Almost 4 years of blood, sweat, and tears in that one....

And now, I am seeing the same symtoms with Karen and the Bullitt...

Of course, not me you understand.....:doubt: :doubt:

Almost done with the engine bay on the 05, then we will turn our attention to the Green Machine for awhile....

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
:cool: Man O Man that engine compartment looks DAM GOOD!!!!! WOW.:cool: :bigguns::clap::clap:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DHGBULLITT said:
:cool: Man O Man that engine compartment looks DAM GOOD!!!!! WOW.:cool: :bigguns::clap::clap:
Thank you!! I do appreciate the kudos......

Thx,
Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts