Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is jeatkinson208. I just posted for the first time here. Please welcome me to IMBOC!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Welcome!!!
i'm glad that you appreciate how much care i took of my Bullitt and i hope you enjoy her as much as i did
it was good to talk to you and your Dad yesterday!

Marty

·
3,389 Posts
Hey Marty, did you ever have that major problem with the engine fixed? If I remember, wasn't it just cutting out on you at highway speeds and the electricals would fry the fuses?
I told you way back when you smashed it up that the frame was bent didn't I! That car still tracking to the left?
Really hope you had all those issues fixed before selling it. Did you sell it with a salvage title?

By the way, jeatkinson208, welcome to the club...........and good luck!

:lol:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Oh my! John, don't believe a word those Canadians say, OK? :lol:

Welcome to IMBOC and enjoy #648. Marty loved that Bullitt and I am sure you do too and will take good care of her. Don't forget to visit the Bullitt Archives that another member started up for us:

http://www.bullittarchive.com/

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Funny guy.... Welcome to the club. You will find that some of the Canadians are always trying to make up for their shortcomings elsewhere by causing trouble...... Frostbite is a killer.. Right Terry...

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
John,
Terry (Toys-R-Me) has a certain "reputation" to maintain around here. (and he does an exemplary job of ot too!)
Trust me that the car has NEVER been in an accident nor had any engine malfuctions of ANY kind!!!
Welcome again!!!
Marty

·
3,389 Posts
mystang99 said:
(and he does an exemplary job of it too!)

Thank you, thank you very much! (<--- in an Elvis voice):badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Of course he knows that I was kidding about all the mechanical stuff... I hope!

....but Marty, how did you manage to get that smell out of the car ever since you found that, well you know, that certain somebody in the trunk after 5 weeks? Did the Fabreeze work or did you need to get it out professionally? :confused:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!
just call me Guido

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Welcome to the club & Bullitt family :)

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mystang99 said:
John,
Terry (Toys-R-Me) has a certain "reputation" to maintain around here. (and he does an exemplary job of ot too!)
Trust me that the car has NEVER been in an accident nor had any engine malfuctions of ANY kind!!!
Welcome again!!!
Marty
hahaha I'm not worried one bit around it. From the conversation we had and looking at the car I'm confident it is in perfect shape and as far as I'm concerned it will stay that way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts