Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is RL Hudson. I just posted for the first time here. Please welcome me to IMBOC!

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD!!

WTH is "Lane" Kansas anyway?!? : > (I've been stationed in this State with the Army most of my adult Life and I get all over the Sunflower State and I've lived in at least FOUR Different Kansas Cities/towns but I've never heard of "Lane"...)

We'll have to get together - you want to convoy out to Slater, Missouri w/ a couple of us locals for the Annual "Steve McQueen Days" Celebration?? (it's the weekend of 27-28 MAR...let us know and we'll be in touch - again, WELCOME ABOARD AND NICE BULLITT!)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey let me know the plan for Steve McQueen Days in Slater, MO. I want to get in on the convoy. It is the 27th to 28th of March. Correct?

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD again Randy! GLAD to have you! THANKS for clueing me IN on where Lane Kansas is! YES, Steve McQueen Days are March 27th & 28th! NOT sure yet but Dennis talked about maybe meeting somewhere off I-70 near Kansas Speedway perhaps EARLY on Sat. and heading on over -- we'll keep you posted! (The more, the merrier to be sure!) Take care and hope to meet you soon. I'll "ADD you also to my 'Buddy List' on here now too...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Hey Randy, welcome to IMBOC from Canada :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts