Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

Hi, my name is trevor. I just posted for the first time here. Please welcome me to IMBOC!

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Welcome Trevor. Trevor is the one with the WRX that boxed in Kevin's Bullitt last night. Way to go. Hope we can get your car fixed for you.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Welcome!

Great work! I am sure there will be plenty of money to help with fixing your car!

·
Car Whisperer
20,780 Posts
Welcome And Thanx For All Of Your Efforts On Behalf Of Kevin!!!!!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Thanks again Trevor!!!!

Don't be a stranger around here, you are officially an honorary Bullitthead!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Here are some pics of my baby when she was looking pretty.

·
Registered
354 Posts
welcome aboard, nice job on helping to get the car back. lets be thankful there are people out there like you..
i vote that these guys be guests of the nationals and be recognized for their efforts, truly amazing!!!

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
trevor said:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Here are some pics of my baby when she was looking pretty.

A friend of mine back in Ohio has a WRX, not the STI, but the regular one and it still hauls a$$ and corners like it's on rails. Definitely a fun car to drive. Too bad they cost so much to insure out here. Great job with getting Kevin his Bullitt back. That's pretty rare that you would have a group of gearheads that would step up like you guys did. Kudos to you and your boyz.

Jim

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Car looks great BTW...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts