Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Maisto does not have an e-mail address for us to contact them, it will be necessary to call them to make our wishes known.

We could mail, I suppose. But, I'm not opening any unsolicited mail - I don't know about any of you. It always helps when you talk directly, anyway. I would ask for the director of marketing.

Since I live in PA, I'm not interested in playing phone tag with an executive in California. Could some one local volunteer be able to call them to describe our interests? Their phone number is (909) 357-7988.

I'd bring to their attention our website, and the specific topic link:
http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=1704&forum=1&213

Tell them how much we like their model issues and make it appetizing for them to manufacture our Bullitts!

DHG #2095

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTCOUPE on 2001-11-11 15:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Can't be me I'm in Va. But I have a suggestion, Tell the Mastro, "Don't call it the Bullitt Mustang, instead the 2001 Speciality Mustang".... So they don't have to mess with the Copy right Bull from WB and the Mcqueen family that has screwed us out of so much cool stuff.... Stang net shirts called their Tees, "Legends".
If we use that labeling, maybe the Jacket deal can happen then also. Just don't call it the Bullitt.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I can call and see if I can talk to any one about it. I was also noticing that Maisto does have several cars in the ford magazine maybe we could get ford to help with this as the thank you we never got. I dont want ford to pay for the car just maybe ask Maisto to make it. Also if ERTL has the rights to make the old Bullitt should we not try calling them and see if they will make the new Bullitt? Let me know if you still need someone to call.

Gregg Van Houten
[email protected]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GreggVH on 2001-11-11 21:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gregg, I think you're it! If you don't mind making the inquiry, you've got hundreds of memebers behind you. That Maisto petition must be one of the most popular BullittClub threads ever. I can't believe how long it has lasted on the board. I started it 2.5 months ago and it's been on the board every night since.

You've got a great point about the ERTL use of Bullitt branding. Perhaps there are other manufacturers that have entertained Bullitt issues from time to time as well.

I just figured that Maisto was so fully tooled up for the '99 SN95 models that one more special edition wouldn't kill them. They stand to profit a great deal from what I can imagine. Not only will 5583 of them sell to Bullitt owners, but the general die cast collectors would have to show some interest.

If you don't mind, please call them when it's convenient for you. We'll look forward to your response.

Thanks for taking the time to pursue it!
Bob G.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Man I just read, what I wrote earlier, on this thread, way TOOOOOOO many Coors Lights today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts