Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Webmaster, how about making a new poll for us about where we are living. We could choose our state/country to see who has the most. Just an idea.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
The current poll software doesn't allow that many selections (i.e. 50 or more), so I wasn't able to put that poll up. If I get around to changing the poll software, or rewriting the poll code, that will be the first one I put up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2002-01-14 10:01 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
I bet THOSE Texas Bullittheads have the most!
:lol:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-14 10:01, Bullitt wrote:
The current poll software doesn't allow that many selections (i.e. 50 or more), so I wasn't able to put that poll up. If I get around to changing the poll software, or rewriting the poll code, that will be the first one I put up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2002-01-14 10:01 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Why not put up 5 polls of 10 states each, then?

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Aha! I fixed it.

I should have a poll with all 50 states and Canada soon (I'll even toss in europe :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
Thanks B-Man! Nice job! Looking forward to the new poll! :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
Bullittheads, the new poll for Bullitthead
location is below the PayPal box
at the top of the page. Check it out and
vote. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-02-11 10:24 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
Texas Bullittheads had better vote...Ohio is in the lead right now! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
Wow! Texas and Ohio are tied. I figured Texas would be way out in front. Everyone go vote at the voting booth or below the PayPal box at the top of the page.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Everyone knows Texas is going to win. We are the biggest and the best!!!

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-02-10 08:42, Bullitt wrote:
Aha! I fixed it.
I should have a poll with all 50 states and Canada soon (I'll even toss in europe :smile: )

I like it... :smile:

You may have to add "NUNAVUT" Territory in Canada to keep the natives happy, :smile: of course there's no roads up there, so whay would anyone have a :bullitt: . You'll need a new atlas to have it shown.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
On 2002-02-11 10:32, gatomalo wrote:
Everyone knows Texas is going to win. We are the biggest and the best!!!

This webmaster (who is in OH) is going to remove Texas as an option on the poll. :nerd:

But seriously folks :smile:, there are a bunch of Ohio Bullittheads lately. The difference is that a lot of the TX folks are still driving them without fear from salt and crappy weather. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2002-02-11 10:56 ]</font>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts