Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..and gal(s), what happened to the polls that you guys formally set up for us to vote on. I have not seen a new poll for over a month now. What gives..? There are still lots and lots of topics out there that we would be interested in seeing how others respond to. Bring back the polls please.

Thanks..great site.

Stephen D.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt1853 on 2001-12-27 17:38 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I ran out of suggestions. :smile:

Anyone have some ideas for a new poll? I was thinking about getting one for Professions next, any other ideas for polls after that?

B-Man

1,169 Posts
How about a poll for the state your Bullitt lives in?

(Best ET to date 13.73 my Bullitt is stock other then Nitto DR's)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman) on 2001-12-27 18:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
225 Posts
The ole North State!

North Carolina!!:grin:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Here's one ya! What are or is the 'nick'name of your state? If more than one,please list them.
North Carolina is known as the 'Ole' North State and as The Tar Heel State. But I pull for NC State and whoever is playing 'Carolina'

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Well crud, the poll software doesn't support more than 15 selections, so unless we want to pretend we are living in 1776, I can't see a way to do that without creating a new poll program.

Stay tuned. :wink:

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I know we have had discussion polls but how about an official poll or actually many polls to see things such as:

1) Do you have spotted healights?
2) Do you have the 1-2 grind?
3) Do you have the tick?
4) Does your drivers seat have play in it?
5) Do you trust dealers to perform work?
6) Rate your Bullitt's quality from 1 to 10.
7) Rate your satisfaction with Bullitt 1-10.

It would be very interesting to get a "real picture" of who has problems and who doesn't. How do owner's feel about the quality and satisfaction of being a Bullitt owner. Reading the posts gives a sense that very most of us have problems. It would be nice to see the actual data quantified. Especially if someone from Ford were to visit the site and see the numbers themselves. These questions have all been asked but it is very time consuming to read every post and to get a sense of the overall Bullitt population on these issues.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all, thanks for the interest. As a part time Statistics major I often feel that polling is a really good way to see the big picture of issues in small populations. There are always the obvious stumbling blocks to polls..ie..people who don't answer truthfully, or people who don't answer at all, which skews the data either left or right, but for this type of forum, the latter two issues would be a rather mute point. As for some suggestions that I had..some have been covered by previous posts...but here are some of the rest off the top of my head.

1. Dealer Satisfactions ratings?
2. Difficulty or ease of finding, or purchasing the Bullitt?
3. Amount paid for the car after all deductions? (Would let us know how many of us got shafted).
4. Education levels (this might go hand in hand with job/profession people are involved in?
5. Region of the US located in? (This would show some interesting density of ownership pockets, and could illustrate if standard population density dirrectly determins Bullitt ownership density?)
6. To MACH or not to MACH (Would show if almost all Bullitts had the MACH 460 or not?)
7. Whether or people plan on modifying their cars or keeping them stock?
8. Whether people think modded(sp?) cars are worth less, or worth more in the future?
9. Will this car become a collectable in the future?
10. Favorite types of music (Grouping might also be comparity to your original age polls?)

These are just a few, but the possibilities are endless, and well, doing polls on this kind of web site are fun and amusing. It is neat to see what other people are thinking and doing. I am pretty confident to assert that almost no one on this site would be opposed to seeing some polls, even trivial ones every now and then.

Thanks for reading..best of luck!
Sgt. D.

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
593 Posts
These have all been noted and will be put up periodically (every week or so).

Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i suggest the following poll(s)
1.) how many people want to answer a poll?
2.) how many polls have you answered? ( including this poll!)
3.) how many polls should we be polled about?
lol

·
Registered
501 Posts
The mags in the past was talking about the driver seat being hard to adjust for comfortable driveing.I dont have that problem.

How about a poll
1) How tall are you
A)4'6" - 4'11"
B)5'0" - 5'3"
C)5'4" - 5'7"
D)5'8" - 5'11"
E)6'0" - 6'3"
F)6'4" - Big SOB :-B

Im D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt0399 on 2002-01-02 03:14 ]</font>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts