Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get this, last night I had a dream that I was my DHG BULLITT, yes I was the car, out looking for a female BULLITT. You know, I was trying to get my grove on. Well being married and all (my wife and I are still not sure who touched who first) but my BULLITT got lucky. I guess I must really love my BULLITT to dream that I was actually my own car. Just though I would share the love for my car.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wasn't there a TV show in the 60's based on that concept,
" My Husband the Car ". :-B :eek:

Before I get flamed, I was just kidding, I know the real name of the show...

Frank ( Zappa and The Mothers ) :wink: :razz:

aka Krankiekat

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittRocKer on 2001-09-08 14:38 ]</font>

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sounds like another case of Bullittitis. There are certainly worse things to dream about.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
I was just wondering how that car got lucky???? Pony style??? I know the car is into quickies... just don't ask her to 'roll over' though

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
runningforyou, please lie down on ze couch over there. good. now tell me do you have zese dreams often? i see. now tell me, vat is zis "Bullitt" you speak of? mmm, i see, vell, does you often dream of ze trains and zee tunnels too?
hmmmmmmm, VERY interesting!

(ok, no flames...just having ze little fun vith you! and you don't have to pay psychiatrists rates either!)

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
Porterfield Carbon/Kevlar Brake Pads
MGWLTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-09-09 01:19 ]</font>

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just thought I would share my laughter with some other BULLITT owners. Maybe one day your BULLITT will get lucky too. @:p

·
Registered
302 Posts
i consulted with my colleague Lucy and we both agree that you have repressed feelings that you are a car trapped in a mans body. we feel this was brought on by a bad childhood in which you were forced to ride around in GM's and Dodge's. the cure is to fill up the gas tank and drive as fast as you can with the rotation of the earth thus going back in time just like superman. you can then show your younger self what you wil be driving in the future. that'll be five cents and the doctor is know out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts