Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I always have to sit closer to the wheel in the bullitt then in a regular automatic because the clutch petal is so deep when you press it in. And when you let it out, it goes up so far. Because of this i have to put the sterring wheel up high so my leg doesnt rub aainst the wheel when i let off the clutch. And Im not a short person, Im around 6 feet tall. Does anyone do the same thing. It is like the sterring wheel and the petals are not proportional to each other.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I AM short and have this problem. I wish they would have put the adjustable pedals in the Mustang like they have in the Taurus. I hate being close to those airbags.

Brian

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have the same problem, plus I really don't like to lie down to drive. My driving schools instructors prefered a more erect position.

Try different combos of seat heights along with fore and aft.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I always have my students sitting erect. I can find a suitable position but then I fight the seat bolster getting in the car. I have developed a habit of putting a hand between me and the seat bolster when I get in in an effort to stop scuffing the seat getting in and out... oh well :sad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts