Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now that the Bullitt has been revealed and the "hold your breath" anticipation is over, it's now a bit like the day after Christmas.
The excitement has passed and there isn't much to do. It's going to be months before anyone actually takes delivery of one of them. And many of us will be knee deep in snow- hardly great cruising weather.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Whammer said:
So now that the Bullitt has been revealed and the "hold your breath" anticipation is over, it's now a bit like the day after Christmas.
The excitement has passed and there isn't much to do. It's going to be months before anyone actually takes delivery of one of them. And many of us will be knee deep in snow- hardly great cruising weather.

The day after Christmas is a good analogy to use for the "post revelation-pre delivery" time we are in.
As for my Bullitt, I will continue to drive it up until the first time the roads are salted around here which could be any day now....
I am already working up a Christmas wish list for the Bullitt, nothing too fancy, a few guages and different cluster housing to hold them. Maybe a set of Loudmouth II mufflers (quieter) in anticipation of the 1100 mile drive to Myrtle Beach next summer...:wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts