Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i moved into my new "home" im in the dorms at cal poly in san luis obispo. i have like a week before classes start. the room is bigger than i expected but still small lol.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I had a friend graduate from there a few years ago in some architect field. I visited the campus and it's pretty nice. I think you'll have a good time there and get a very reputeable degree.

·
Registered
196 Posts
takin 1078 with you? all the best for ur studies. jsut finished mine... when ull be done.. ull know it was all worth it.. gl...
g

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i got 1078 here with me. i wasn't about to leave it behind lol. ya they have a program here where you can get your bachelors and then in one additional year you can get your masters so im thinking about doing that. i think its going to be fun.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
have fun! pm me if you're interested in a list of the best places to eat in the area.
will you be there in december at all? i'll be down there for about 10 days.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ill be here till december 9th i think. they kick all the students out during the winter break.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
DHG #1078...college ROCKS!

Have a rockin' time!

:py1:

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
i just started college to! about two weeks ago its a blast but i do miss 2735 your lucky you got to take it with you i'm a computer engineer major at RIT

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
You guys need to post crazy college party pics here!

:smile:

·
Registered
196 Posts
u are a lucky guy... eheh i went to study at monaco, south of france, and like 2735, had to leave it behind... that was a pain as i was missin my car so much. u got to study and still njoy your car for a nice break in between classes...;)plus the girls gonna love you heheh.. enjoy bro... all the best.
g

·
Registered
196 Posts
hey cochese... i like that old school pic... show more... its nice to se pics of the bag in the days era... different life, different touch. hook me up with the girl in the whit shirt, on the left on the girl with the white hat???/ heheh JK...

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
I have one more pic from the Kappa Alpha house. Those were the days.

:bigguns:

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts