Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the car down the 1320 tonight, great night to race but crappy track prep left us fighting the track all night

pulled a best of 12.43 @ 117, leaving at idle, normal shifting on 17in nitto dr's

....other times were a 12.7 @ 117 and 12.8 @ 115, same method...no traction up to 3rd then it would hook up and go, still i'm very pleased as its the first time on this new set-up (and I beat my friends 560rw 05 GT who was running ET streets)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
TheCat033 said:
took the car down the 1320 tonight, great night to race but crappy track prep left us fighting the track all night

pulled a best of 12.43 @ 117, leaving at idle, normal shifting on 17in nitto dr's

....other times were a 12.7 @ 117 and 12.8 @ 115, same method...no traction up to 3rd then it would hook up and go, still i'm very pleased as its the first time on this new set-up (and I beat my friends 560rw 05 GT who was running ET streets)

Pete that's awesome!!! That makes me want to go now, but not without DR's. If the track was better you may have been able to leave harder and ended up closer to the elusive elevens....Congrats on the times, you probably raised some eyebrows down there...John R :cool:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
Sounds like a cool time, Pete.

Got pics?

Got vids?

:)
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MaineBullitt said:
Pete that's awesome!!! That makes me want to go now, but not without DR's. If the track was better you may have been able to leave harder and ended up closer to the elusive elevens....Congrats on the times, you probably raised some eyebrows down there...John R :cool:
Yeah it was an awesome night, i'm gonna try to make it to a big event down at Lebanon Valley next sunday, I hear the track prep is alot better than NED so maybe i'll bring in some better times but i'm really happy with the results so far!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PX said:
Sounds like a cool time, Pete.

Got pics?

Got vids?

:)
I forgot my camera, but a friend I was with has some on his camera, and another guy who works with one of my friends apparently got all our runs on vid so i'll try to post em up when I get ahold of them
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,861 Posts
Looking forward to it, Pete.

Also, I was sitting around dreaming some stuff up regarding how to mount (non-permanent) a vid cam to your vehicle for *sanctioned* racing purposes and came up with industrial strength velcro...as in mounted to the dash, driver door and/or roof. I bet it would be spiffy. I call it the Velcam. You should try it.

:nerd:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,977 Posts
Nice times pete, way to go. As they say [who ever THEY are!] Keep diggin. :bigguns:
 

·
Car Whisperer
Joined
·
21,377 Posts
good job!!!! Post those vids!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, i'll have the vids up asap!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,690 Posts
video ooooooh
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top