Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but they didn't have any CAPLUGS #9052 (pictured in my left hand below) for the 2001 Bullitt trunk liner...

...and they didn't know where the 3rd Bullitt holograms were stashed...

...Dang.

:shock:

·
Administrator
6,520 Posts
WFT...over?

Can you fly me to Detroit next weekend??

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Cochese said:
...but they didn't have any CAPLUGS #9052 (pictured in my left hand below) for the 2001 Bullitt trunk liner...

...and they didn't know where the 3rd Bullitt holograms were stashed...

...Dang.

:shock:

Supply & Demand !?

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bullistic said:
Supply & Demand!?
I guess me pounding on the front door (of the Ford WHQ) screaming "I NEED CAPLUGS number 9052 for my Bullitt!!!" didn't qualify as enough of a demand. :lol:

I went to a local Cincinnati Ford dealership today and the parts department could not locate the CAPLUGS in their computer. I also went to a local automotive supply vendor today that specializes in auto trim parts/fasteners and no joy there. :(

I did find some CAPLUGS today at a local Cincinnati salvage yard. I dug them out of the trunk of a totaled 2000 Mustang GT. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
That's the future for our cars Collin. You mentioned it when you and I visited. The 2001 Bullitts are over seven years old. No joy to be expected in the parts department now and even less in the future. Got love those Pick a Parts depots... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Cochese said:
I guess me pounding on the front door (of the Ford WHQ) screaming "I NEED CAPLUGS number 9052 for my Bullitt!!!" didn't qualify as enough of a demand. :lol:

I went to a local Cincinnati Ford dealership today and the parts department could not locate the CAPLUGS in their computer. I also went to a local automotive supply vendor today that specializes in auto trim parts/fasteners and no joy there. :(

I did find some CAPLUGS today at a local Cincinnati salvage yard. I dug them out of the trunk of a totaled 2000 Mustang GT. :nerd:
Very Good! And kept it stock (Where Their Is A Will There Is A Way) -lol-
Now I wonder what or if there is anything missing on mine?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Where are your shoes?

So what do you have invested in that plug multi visit to multi places. That is one expensive piece of plastic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts