Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,071 Posts
Wow Joyce, another Mustang! :smile: Congratulations! You're not waiting for the 08 Bullitt? I like the blue color. How do you decide which Mustang to drive when the nice weather comes around? !!!:cool:

Where are you going to park this new baby? :confused:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all.
Mike's putting his Dodge truck to rest so the new stang will be his daily driver.
The thought of an 08 Bullitt nauseates me so it wasn't even considered.
We gave up hopes of a new Shelby and even now have distain. But do like this body style of stang so the GT/CS seemed the way to go.
We couldn't find what we wanted locally so put in an order yesterday. It has all the upgrades.
Got employee pricing and $1000 rebate.
When we ordered the Bullitt I remember a phone number we called and tracked its progress. Anyone know or remember that number and the necessary codes?

J.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,071 Posts
Vopc

Epperstang said:
When we ordered the Bullitt I remember a phone number we called and tracked its progress. Anyone know or remember that number and the necessary codes?

J.
Joyce, I have the phone number from the VOPC back in 2001 that we all tracked our Bullitts with. You needed your VIN# and a dealer number. Here is the number but I don't think you can use it anymore: 1-800-962-3746 And then we called the BNSF to track the cars to our home towns from Michigan.

I am asking a friend what number(s) he used to track his 03 Mach 1 with and the BNSF website and I will PM it over to you if he still has the number. :)

Is there any California Special badging on the Mustang? On the rear?

Vicki

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
congrats joyce,
buddy bought a vista blue from local dealer at invoice less rebate also....he then proceeded to spend what he just saved at the same dealer to upgrade all the same frpp
packages that were / are on the 07 shelby gt ( suspension , brakes etc ) PLUS a chip and tune ....all for less then original m.s.r.p. and it runs great and handles better then any stock GT...... and its all under warranty since the ford dealer did the install....
good luck and enjoy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts