Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
I signed up on this map on another web site. But every other time I look at the map my computer locks up. Ad-ware doesn't like that site.

Alex

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
my adaware has no problem with it

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-12-27 17:38, BULLITT207 wrote:
I signed up on this map on another web site. But every other time I look at the map my computer locks up. Ad-ware doesn't like that site.

Alex
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
180 Posts
Michael,

Now I'm a Frappr too (whatever that is....)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OYHBYNGB on 2005-12-27 19:03 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Hey Mark: Saw a Black Bullitt out in Camarillo parked across the street from Harbor Frieght...Its it yours???? Forgot the name of the Business...

Frank T
DHG#4507
1998 Contour SVT
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
Ventura CA

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I just added myself on the list. :smile:
Montréal now has a pin marking #566 :smile:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Frank,

I know which company you are referring to (Semtech I think) but that wasn't me (although I do live in Camarillo).

I'm now easy to spot with my "BLLLITT" license plate.

regards,
mark

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Mark: You are right on the business name...On Christmas Eve, I saw a black Bullitt at the Vons at Victoria and Telephone..A older Blonde lady was driving it, could be her at Semtech...

Frank T
DHG#4507
1998 Contour SVT
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
Ventura CA

·
Registered
825 Posts
I've talked with the guy at Semtech. He said he has been on this site. He didn't seem to interested in any bullitt runs or GTG.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK let keep up the good work and show those East Coast BULLITTHEADS who the best of the best really are ... the West Coast rules.

To date California has 18 BULLITTs the most of any state so far, again California is number one.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2006-02-06 17:51 ]</font>

·
Registered
816 Posts
Hey I'm in. Got to represent!! West coast kicks ***!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts