Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Western Canada area interested in starting a Mustang or Bullitt Car Club? Would like to plan a meeting for this summer for anyone who is interested.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sounds good to me as well. I already belong to the Alberta Mustang Association but WTH, would be interested in a Western Canada Bullitt Club as well.

I drove through Abbottsford (sorry if the spelling is off) a month ago on the way south to Seattle. Nice country.

'01 Bullitt #01737 DHG
'01 Ford Escape Red
'68 Mustang Hardtop Gold

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2002-01-27 22:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
191 Posts
I already belong to the AMAC in Calgary. As Nasty said in an earlier post, I am also planning on going to the International Mustang Meet in Vancouver (Richmond) next Labor Day weekend. The last one was a lot of fun.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I already belong to the Manitoba Mustang club but a Western Canadian Bullitt club sounds good to me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Calgary has a Mustang Club. You can get to the site through Stangnet (I think)or maybe Corralnet. They meet on the last Thursday of every month. Went to a meeting when I first got the Bullitt but never went again. They do cruises in the summer insead of meetings. All sorts of different years and types of Mustangs. Someone had a real cherry SVO. :smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts