Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we talked about what we were going to get when our cars came in so now that we have them leet's see what everyone has. I've seen yours Bob "RETRO68". COOL. Think I'm going with BLIT745.
Cam

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
My dealer said they did not do vanity plates and that I would have to go down to DMV when mine came in and apply. Haven't done it yet. Still have not decided what I want, but have been leaning towards DHG 365 if it is available. The only people that would understand it are other Bullittheads.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i got "A BULLIT" "bullitt" was my 1st choice but already taken

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt197 on 2001-06-07 22:05 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I'm still waiting to see what I got.. I had to make 4 choices when I ordered..
BULLITT
BLIT171
BULT171
BLLT171
So now I get to wait until they arrive to see what I got..

·
Registered
959 Posts
Got Mine: "BULITT" Texas only allows 6 figures.. :sad:

Brian

·
Registered
225 Posts
Didn't get any special plate on mine this year, but when it comes due next year, I'm going to try to "MY PROZAC" for mine.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
"BULLITT" is on our baby now!
We ordered the plate before we even ordered the car!

J.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
mailed my choices to the state of Missouri on April 27th(we only get 6 charachters here too!)
Bullit
Bulitt
Bulit
LT-FRNK

WOO HOO!! got my personalized plates TODAY!!!
the 1st 3 choices were already taken but as of 10:00 am today people will see
LT-FRNK
when they see my car!!

what do you think guys?( & ladies)
i don't think too many people will understand or "get it" but every now and then someone will!!

mystang99
DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-06-08 12:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
193 Posts
Indiana gives eight letters or seven letters and a space.
I tried "CATSMSHR", but the lady informed me that they probably wouldn't let that one go through. Thay have some kind of censors or something. So after trying several combinations I got "01 BULIT"

The CatSmasher

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I am trying to come up with something catchy. The Bullitt runs strong and is probably a mid level performer stock. So, I was thinking 357MAG an awesome mid level performer in its own right, as far as bullets go. Than if I decide to bolt on a power adder, I thought a changeto 44Mag would be appropriate. What do you guys think, to aggressive?

·
Registered
252 Posts
All I have to say is INDIANA SUX!!! I ordered my vanity plates today. The only problem is that they don't produce them til the end of the year so I won't have my plate until February of next year. As far as what I got. Well....Bullitt and every variation of it I could think of was taken. But LOKNLOD was free and so was Retro 68. I know it was someone elses idea....but I kinda adopted it as my own. All apologies. So coming next Feb is Retro 68 for my Bullitt. Gotta love it!!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I get my Bullitt TOMORROW!!!! I'M SO EXCITED, I won't sleep tonight (or the next night...I'll be driving!!)...being a Christian, I came up with this for my vanity plate: Luke4 8 which is, in the Bible, Luke 4:8, which reads, "And he said, "Get thee behind me...!!" I thought it suited the reputation this car will have. =o)

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
LOL.. That's GREAT! It will definitely fit! Congrats on your car.. the wait is worth it!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
"get thee behind me" - LOL -AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
I think Luke would understand.. :wink:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Then maybe I'll have to get one. I was at a Mustang shop this morning (picking up that 1968 Mustang license plate frame I was talking about) and discussed the issue with the cashier. She suggested back268. It was rather funny, when I told this woman I had a Bullitt she got all excited and insisted I back my car up to the sidewalk so that she could see it without standing in the rain. :wink:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi all, first post =)

I was thinking BLAK 755 or BLIT 755. I'd like BULLITT but I'm sure it's taken already in Illinois. Someone mentioned 357MAG...I was thinking GLOCK 40, it's cheaper here if the numbers are after the letters. We'll see what the luck of the draw gives me.

Or maybe I'll just keep SITH 8 from my old car...Dark Lord kinda goes with a black bullitt. (8 was just the lowest number I could get). It's a Star Wars thing for those that are lost.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Welcome aboard tlatoani!! WHere in Illinois are you located? Lok N Lod and myself have met once already and are looking for other "local" Bullitt guys to hook up with!

1 - 20 of 154 Posts