Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a big fan of the glossy look. What are some good products to buy?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I use the Zaino "leather in a bottle" and the Zaino cleaner. They work well and keep everything natural looking and clean.

Paul G.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've been using BLUE MAGIC Leather cream conditioner, and am really happy with it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've applied Armor All's leather cleaner and protectant. It had a good scent and said it was very good at UV protection. It applied easily.

I'm not saying it's the best, but I didn't know what to buy and tried it - worked well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys I have used saddle soap several times on the leather and it works great. just spray on rub untill light lather then rub until lather goes away. Wait a couple of minutes then polish. You can use a brush or soft rags..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well People. I have used tannery spay leather cleaner and conditioner for about 14 years and I have kept all my mustangs and other cars from having the leather dryout and crack. You can spay it on and work it in with a towel and buff to a shine It smells nice and you will still get wrinkles in the leather if you drive it alot but the leather will be soft and supple. I also use a black towel on my seats when just cruising around to keep the seats in good condition for showing. once every three weeks on my crown vic and my bullitt about once a month. and if storing the car for winter, use silica pouches in the car will keep the interior dry
and the leather from smelling bad.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Have been using Zymol leather cleaner and
then Zymol leather conditioner. Works well,
used it on my '99 Hardtop Corvette for three
years. It does not leave a glossy look.
Man, there are so many products for every-
thing!

DHG #3875
Modifications:
BULLITT chase scene recreated on rear dash
with Revell 1/25 scale 68 GT 390 Fastback and
68 Charger R/T metal body models. Unfortunately
the hub caps don't come off the Charger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Collin Wayne on 2001-12-09 11:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
9 Posts
On my car, 2002 Mustang GT, I use the two leather products by Lexol. This product is nearly universally used on multi-million dollar classic Duesenbergs and other classic cars with leather interiors. That is about as good a report as you can get. I have used it for over 25 years.
Zymol makes a good product, too.
Jim
thecobraguy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts