Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DragonForce - Valley of the Damned

I know they're pretty technical, but who cares, Herman Lee can rip pretty hard.

Keep this thread alive!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Megadeth - Go to Hell

What are you currently listening to though? :p

Megadeth is probably my favorite band though.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Interesting thread....I've got a Pioneer Head unit that plays mp3 cd's, so I carry 2 cd's each with about 125 songs. One is mellow, one is not. Artists range from Zepplin, Cowboy Junkies, Beatles, Beastie Boys, Veruca Salt, some old stuff like Rosie & the Originals, lots of Beach Boys, Metallica, Kid Rock, heck I even have some broadway show tunes mixed in....:confused:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Lately I cannot get enough of Silverchair....their new album is pretty good.

I think the new Chevelle cd (god I love that cd) and Smashing Pumpkins siamese dream are currently stuck in the Bullitt cd player (damn mach 460).

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Right now have LED ZEP on the cd and rock and roll is playing.

·
Registered
565 Posts
The new CD by Jimmy Eat World. Just released yesterday and it was well worth the 4 year wait since their last album!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MaineBullitt said:
Interesting thread....I've got a Pioneer Head unit that plays mp3 cd's, so I carry 2 cd's each with about 125 songs. One is mellow, one is not. Artists range from Zepplin, Cowboy Junkies, Beatles, Beastie Boys, Veruca Salt, some old stuff like Rosie & the Originals, lots of Beach Boys, Metallica, Kid Rock, heck I even have some broadway show tunes mixed in....:confused:
I miss my mp3 player. I had one in my old car, now I have a useless mp3 CD sitting around, and I don't wanna change head units/face plates. I had Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Metallica, Slipknot, Mudvayne, and a bunch more, but oh well :(.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
DiZzyBonne said:
I miss my mp3 player. I had one in my old car, now I have a useless mp3 CD sitting around, and I don't wanna change head units/face plates. I had Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Metallica, Slipknot, Mudvayne, and a bunch more, but oh well :(.
It's pretty cool having the player-I like to make my own CD's and the Mach head unit didn't like the (not mp3) music CD's I burned, kept getting error codes. If it werent for that I would have left it in, but the sound quality is so much better now with the aftermarket unit. Much more adjustment available so you can tune things to your liking....John R

·
Registered
269 Posts
DiZzyBonne said:
DragonForce - Valley of the Damned

I know they're pretty technical, but who cares, Herman Lee can rip pretty hard.

Keep this thread alive!
Dizzy expand your mind with some Threat Signal, Nevermore, Children of Bodom, or some All That Remains. It will blow your mind. Although I currently have the old Drowning pool cd in the player. I love metal, screw that rap nonsense.

On a side note I did catch Dragonforce on tour with Killswitch Egage in St. Louis earlier this year and it was awsome. Their guitar playing abilities are about the fastest on earth. I distinctly remember watching them play Through the fire and flames, it was sick how fast their hands could move :eek:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts