Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to talk my parents into opening our gifts early so we can sleep in tomorrow, so we opened them earlier today. I started opening my presents... there was a Bullitt poster, then a Bullitt dealer brochure, then a Bullitt t-shirt. Then I opened the final, smallest package and what did I find? A keychain with a key on it. That's right, I'm now the proud owner of #443 DHG. Needless to say, it's been a VERY merry Christmas. :smile:

So what did everyone else get?

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Way to go Bob :smile: That would be one KILLER present. Tomorrow go out and engjoy that NEW bullitt.

We go to the Inlaws for Christmas Eave and then do Christmas morning at our house. I now have an MGW rear license plate frame for #227. Very KEWL. Need to take it out and get 227 engraved on it before I put it on to stay though.

Merry Christmas and enjoy that NEW Bullitt!!!

Bud

·
Registered
716 Posts
I got the flu. I must have been a naughty boy. At least it's not Anthrax...I hope!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
HO HO HO!!,Let's see what SantaBullitt has brought. Hmmmmm, a Bullitt DVD,for DAD. A Steeda Tri-Ax for son.....batteries not included of course!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I got these really cool dollies to put a car on so I can roll it around the garage :-B more tools :smile: a professional air hose reel :-B and the home version of The Weakest Link :smile: :smile: :smile:

I was winning the first game and I got voted off. :evil:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Well Congratulations on your very nice present!

I got a Bullitt DVD, a 3000 psi hyd. sys., checkerboard seat covers, purple fuzzy dice and a nice leather jacket that has the word PIMP embroided! I love Santa!

hehehe!, only the DVD I got from the wifey, and a pair of Levi's. Gotta love her!

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Merry Christmas all. I like the snow flakes.

My sons bought STS-1 sequential turn signals for our Bullitt. Took a couple hours to install and clean up, but they work great and look very cool.

My wife gave me a Bullitt press kit from one of the auto shows and a back issue of Motor Trend (Dec. 2000) with information about the prototype car, the original Bullitt Mustang, and some interviews with Ford's J. Mays about the possibility of production Bullitts.

Christmas is good. Peace to you all.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I got a brand new Pioneer CD deck with XM tuner to install in #4456 this week. Since my Bullitt did not come with the Mach 460, I needed to replace it badly. I am going to buy an amp and 10" sub and install them all at the same time. When its done it should be pretty decent sound. The XM satellite radio is some amazing quality sound. I highly recommend it to anyone that is interested.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Bullitt DVD and a 57" Toshiba HDTV widescreen to watch it on!!!!! :-B :-B :-B

·
Registered
783 Posts
Lester and Teresa got a couple of nice Steeda peices. First was the timing adjuster and then the tri-ax!!!

The adjuster is on and we are running at 15* right now. Will play with more later.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sounds like a bunch of us had a '*******' Christmas, me too! Got the turn signal kit from Mrs,Santa, and the cool key ring from MGW,that was from the oldest son. That was a very nice grift, but he gave us a better one on the 14th.Andrew Thomas came into the world at 9:25am, weighted in at 8lbs 15 oz. and he slapped the doc. Mother and son are doing great and 'Little Andy' had a good first Christmas.:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
413 Posts
I didn't do quite as good, but got a 100mm Densecharger, Steeda HD Upper Rear Control Arms, and a Bullitt poster. Densecharger was installed this afternoon, control arms next week and the poster is getting framed on Thursday! Not a bad haul!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Let me see here.. The wife and I went in together and bought a Sony TRV-900 3 CCD DV camcorder (gotta get them burnout vid's put up!!) I also got a bunch of MGW goodies from my mom and family.. AC knobs, E-brake handle, "EJECT" cigarette lighter and the MGW shifter handle.
And my Aunt Marnie came home from the Hospital so she was able to spend X-mas with her family (She was my uncle Tom's wife from my earlier post).

All in all it's been a very good Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone!!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-25 23:37, Blakwing wrote:
And my Aunt Marnie came home from the Hospital so she was able to spend X-mas with her family (She was my uncle Tom's wife from my earlier post).

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Sounds like you got the best gift of all, Steve!

Merry Christmas!!!

·
Premium Member
18,841 Posts
I got a rock.

Just kidding, I got a torque wrench for my
lug nuts.
Craftsman of course.
DHG #3875
Modifications:
BULLITT chase scene recreated on rear dash
with Revell 1/25 scale 68 GT 390 Fastback and
68 Charger R/T metal body models. Unfortunately
the hub caps don't come off the Charger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2001-12-26 02:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2001-12-26 12:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
1 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-25 23:37, Blakwing wrote:
Let me see here.. The wife and I went in together and bought a Sony TRV-900 3 CCD DV camcorder (gotta get them burnout vid's put up!!) I also got a bunch of MGW goodies from my mom and family.. AC knobs, E-brake handle, "EJECT" cigarette lighter and the MGW shifter handle.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>Glad to hear your Aunt came home from the hospital and glad you had a nice x-mas with her. I just wish I could say X-mas was good here , but This family has skipped X-mas this year. It is kinda hard to celebrate after having to make a decision on pulling the plug on our grandfather on x-mas eve. Spend all the time you can with your aunt.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts