Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a bunch of stuff. I finally got a Steeda Timing Adjuster and Steeda pullies. Does anyone know what kind of power I should get out of this? Merry Christmas Bullittheads.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Since the Bullitt already has "optimized" water pump and alternator pullies, the Steeda's will not show much of an increase. With both the timing adjuster and pullies, I only saw about a 5rhp gain...

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-12-26 01:16, Dillo Dave wrote:
Since the Bullitt already has "optimized" water pump and alternator pullies, the Steeda's will not show much of an increase. With both the timing adjuster and pullies, I only saw about a 5rhp gain...

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

That is strange since Arthur (roushraven99) got 7rwhp with just pulleys.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
well i didnt get any bullitt related articals for christmas, but it was a good one. lets see from the Girlfriend I got
1 Nice brown leather jacket
2 5 bottles of very nice cologne with matching shaving cream and aftyer shave
3 a verry nice sweater
4 a pair of pants
5 a nice long sleeve colerless pull over
6 a pair of low cut dress style boots
7 and a dress watch
8 the invite to move in with her :smile:

from the rents
nice cloths, a wine rack and some new video games

from the bro a few shirts

the best gift of all was that my family was able to come down and spend the holiday with me

takeing the girlfriend to the airport in the am then i start my long week of moving to her place

Happy holidays

·
Registered
389 Posts
Fog lamps for the Bullitt and a "Driving 101" gift certificate for the LVMS. I did the Richard Petty thing last year and they gave me a free upgrade to the 18 lap "King's Experience". What a rush!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well for Christmas I got, late on December 27th, my Bullitt #3667 out of the dealers shop after being where for ""4 WEEKS"" for a transmission repair.
I put 600 miles on their loaner car.
I took it easy on the way home, but tomorrow
is another story, to see if it will stay together.
I hope everybody had a great Christmas and will have a Happy New Year.

Bob

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
I got a Viper GTS, a '99 Mustang GT, a 2001 Z06 Vette, and 2 Cobra R's!!!! (All in 1/18th scale) Also got the Auto Art 68 and 01 Bullitt Mustangs and a huge F-150 remote control truck. Also got an autographed 2002 Ohio State team football, a new scanner for the computer, and of course money.
Cam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts