255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robin was good to me.

Reactions: FarmerDon

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! You did good! I got jewelry, slippers, lotions, crystal hanging for the window.
I was blessed this year and it sounds as though you were as well !!
Mike

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to mention that this is what Robin got.
Well sort of but it is a very long story.

·
Premium Member
2008 DHG #3122
346 Posts
Terry gave me a copy of Matt Stone’s book. Great loot!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reactions: Le_zOU

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
Mike
Henry Ford designed an early car, and was fired from the company that became Cadillac. So there is a relationship. It's too bad a lousy dealer experience can sour you on a brand. Customer service has become an Oxymoron. Good luck.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mike
Henry Ford designed an early car, and was fired from the company that became Cadillac. So there is a relationship. It's too bad a lousy dealer experience can sour you on a brand. Customer service has become an Oxymoron. Good luck.
We loved the Lincoln but tried to buy another and they simply would not work with us. Now I can not buy one as I do not like them nor trust the service dept. Our Lincoln was in the shop for 9 weeks and took 5 weeks for them to get a Lincoln loaner before that. Cadillac gave us $11,000 more for the Lincoln than did the Lincoln dealer.
Crazy but life in a small town I guess.
Mike

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Noting for the Bullitt, & we're not 100% done w/ presents (one w/ kids here in NE left), but so far I got a small hard-sided suitcase (when we can travel...again), sweet conceal carry vest (holds 2-guns, 2-knives & 2-clips), one of those "hammer" massagers (Sharper Image), UA sweat pants (the "new" telework wear), set of 3/8" drive torx/hex bits (Husky tools), and a Harley Davidson gift card. Not a bad haul, if I do say. =8^)

·
Car Whisperer
20,998 Posts
Coal

·
Administrator
6,381 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts