Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeppers...my BULLITT got “Spoiled” today !! Installed the Roush Spoiler!>:)>:) ...20inch Shelby C11’s Chrome Polish in transit, Nitto 555’s and Steeda lowering springs!! Along with Drilled/Slotted Rotors and Ceramic Brake Pads ! I’ll Ceramic Coat the wheels in and out before I install!!

Then CQuartz UK the entire car! Have the windows tinted already!! Lots more coming!!!! Love this car!!
Actually like that spoiler!

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Shelby’s and Nitto’s....doesn’t get any better! Mounted and will install on Friday!!!!
I actually saw those wheels at the 55th anniversary event at Charlotte Motor Speedway last weekend on a Black Bullitt on tour for Cancer research. They looked good and they come in black and gunmetal centers too.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Shelby’s and Nitto’s....doesn’t get any better! Mounted and will install on Friday!!!!
I actually saw those wheels at the 55th anniversary event at Charlotte Motor Speedway last weekend on a Black Bullitt on tour for Cancer research. They looked good and they come in black and gunmetal centers too.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Bling away guys..your car, do what you wish. Besides, it's good for the economy.

The caution...maybe don't ask for opinions? Sometimes you won't agree with them.
Personally.... I just do what I do... don’t care what others may think!! My car, my Vision... so many Purists just sitting on the fence ready to do ..”something” lol
Guys...it’s just a Hobby! Have fun with it no matter what your choice may be! Cheers n Beers !!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Wheels/Tires...On!!

So the sun came out... here it is... I love it!!!.. just the look I was hoping for!! Personally!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,584 Posts
How's the ride and handling feel for you with the change? I've never had Nitto tires before, and if I wind up going to the Steve MqQueen Edition 20s, that's one of the things I think about. Thanks! I like the wheel cap covers!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
How's the ride and handling feel for you with the change? I've never had Nitto tires before, and if I wind up going to the Steve MqQueen Edition 20s, that's one of the things I think about. Thanks! I like the wheel cap covers!
So far my ride is great... need an alignment this week! I used the Steeda 3/4” drop springs!! Haven’t noticed any difference in the few times I’ve driven it!! I’ll keep you informed.....let me know if you need the Cap Covers!!!

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Cool....I also see you used Black Lug Nuts... A’s did I!! I like the look for sure!!
It’s not my car, just a pic I took when I saw it at the 55th anniversary in Charlotte.

Did the Bullitt center caps come with the wheels? Are they available separately?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Personally, I don't like 20" wheels on the Bullitt. I think a taller sidewall looks more fitting on the car, and I would also be concerned about possibly adding unsprung weight.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts