Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course no one here has been stomped, but hypothetically speaking, what etiquette do you practice after a race? Win or lose

Personally, no matter the outcome of the race, i at least acknowledge the other driver, no matter what they drove. Most times I even get into a little stoplight convo about mods and whatnot.

But enough about my statesmanship, what do you guys do?

2001 DHG Bullit #4719
Densecharger
1995 Laser Red GT
K&N Filter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gibscreen on 2001-10-13 18:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
586 Posts
I smile and wave and give a thumbs up to the stomper. Who wouldn't wait at the next light for an acknowledgement?

A bad day racing beats a good day at the office!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This thread was actually inspired by another guy's story about a race with a ricer. After it was over, the ricer guy wouldn't even look at him. Got me thinkin.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I shake their hands, see what they got, talk some bs about some girls or cars and head on out to the great blue yonder.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
In the instance where I lost to my neighbors car club buddy and his Viper GTS.. First I make a manly attempt to pick my jaw up off the ground and close my mouth. Then I lean over to the wife and make mention that he paid $70,000 for that car and he'd better be able to whup my ass. I catch up.. congratulate him and then secretly wish that I could make my Mustang run that fast. :smile:

·
Registered
152 Posts
A smile and a thumbs up will win you respect, not matter how bad he (or she) spanked you.

·
Registered
835 Posts
A wave and thumbs up.

If it's a Chevy, you might volunteer to help the driver retrace the route and pick up the pieces that fell off his car.:wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
What! you mean your foot slipped off the gas. Oh, those greasy fries you just got through eating caused your hand to slip and miss a gear. You can always offer to race again, except that your wife just called and you have to come home to dinner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts