Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you take both your Stangs for a drive! Took Bullitt out once again for a nice drive,damn I love those 3.73s, and topped it off with a wild ride in the 85 LX!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Yeah I really enjoy the weather down here today also. Took the Bullitt across town (no small feat in DFW) to eat lunch at this little hole-in-the-wall mexican joint. I actually turned the AirCo after leaving to get the heat out of the car!

I like southern winters. :-B

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Took DHG Bullitt 3875 out to test the Revell
mods listed below in signature. Had to make
sure they didn't break loose with lateral
g-forces. Applied 3M paint protection in
front of rear wheels to 3875. Worked on
"THE BULLITT WALL" in the garage. Installed
circa 1975 Budwieser neon sign in the garage.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've been driving the Bullitt as my daily driver again since Wednesday. It feels more like March here than January. I've seen people out on their motorcycles the last couple of days too. That doesn't happen very often around here.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Sleep then get up for the 40F nights and go to work, call back to the parents and listen to them tell me about there 70f days :smile:
cant wait to get home

·
Registered
821 Posts
WASHING BULLETTA!!!!!

Total detailing today!
Should be 37 with snow/ice/sleet by Wednesday! She'll be safely in the garage by then!

Missouri weather for ya!
:nerd:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Ahhh, isn’t great to live in the south and get these 70 degree temp days in January!
I even got out and put some wax on 1048, and did a little cruising, in shorts, with the windows down. Yes it was a nice brake, but the forecast calls for 30 degree temperatures before the end of the week. Oh well, it was nice while it was here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts