Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering what you all think I can honestly get for my Bullitt.

DHG #3721
42,xxx miles

Mods:
3.73s,JLT,MGW shifter,Bassani mid-lengths, Dr.Gas o/r-X, Bassani cat-back,
Mach 1 CS/GD, Spec stage 1 clutch, Steeda clutch adjust/quadrant & cable,
tinted/clear corner headlights, 03/04 Cobra mirrors, Optima red top,sequential tails,
Black bullitts, 17x9, 17x10.5 on BFG rubber, & MGW AC knobs w/ the red insert.

The exterior is is a 7 or 8 out of 10.. it's my daily driver.
The interior is an 8 or 9 out of 10.. again, daily driver.

I'm weighing options, and if I put it on the market, IMBOC will be the first to know, but I'd just like to get some honest input on what the fine members here think I could get for it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I asked 15 for it, could I actually GET 15 for it??

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
That exterior looks better than a 7 or 8 to me. It bothers me that folks are not getting more for their Bullitts. It is my position that you certainly not take less than 15K. That is a beautiful car.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the compliments. It has "minor" rock chips on the front.. they're all about the size of pin-holes though. Can't see them at all in photos, and in person, you'll have to get up close and really look.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I agree that you should keep it.

For reference, I have 04385. I purchased it about a year ago. It is bone stock, the interior is a 10 the exterior is about an 8. It had 57K miles on it, and brand new PIRELLI P ZERO NEROS 275 40 17 on it at the time and had a recent brake job. When I bought it there had never been anything but MOBIL 1 in the crankcase, and I had a log of every service and drop of fuel that had ever been put into her. The car had been garaged its entire life, was owned by a guy in mid 50s and was (still is) pristine.

I paid about $14K for it. I feel like I stole it at that price. The only change in it is a few more miles, as it is a weekend toy for me, and I switched it from MOBIL 1 to AMSOIL.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I've seen this Bullitt.

I think you should sell it to me for WAY less than that. lol

J/K Sweet ride for sure.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I'll fly out and give you $5 tomorrow :D

Probably could get 13-15k depending on the buyer. $14k should sell reasonably easy, 15k or so may take time. With the 08 out now, we'll have to wait and see how it effects our prices over time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts