Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess what True Blue #2999 asked St. Nick for for Christmas? A full tank of gas.

What is your Bullitt asking for?

Gig 'Em Texas aTm Aggies, beat the hell outta TCU.

Trajan88
TAMU Class of '88

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mine is asking for a vortech s trim with intercooler,honed intake,5.4 heads p&p with 5 angle valve job,steeda timing adj.,custom chip,steeda pulleys,aluminum driveshaft,jba headers,msd digital ignition,steeda tri ax shifter,wheel spacers,nitto dr's,tinted windows,and maybe some billet goodies thats about it.

Chris

·
Registered
821 Posts
#4841 is keeping it simple....just some Lexol for the seats she says!

:grin:

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I think dhg #1994 would like a few laps around that little speedway north of fort worth in the spring...supposedly they are talking about events for street/stock cars on the whole track not just a section

·
Registered
165 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-10 09:16, kfengler wrote:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-10 09:13, JohnHenry wrote:
2920 says it wants a new short throw shifter and somehow an installed 8-track player.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

The Short through shifter I can understand...
But an 8 track??? You really do want retro don't you!
:smile:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>I have a new 8 track player in the box, make your best offer

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-12-10 11:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
144 Posts
#289 is hoping to be driven more now that its F-350 big brother has gone back north for the winter months. Big brother was hogging the driveway. :-B

·
Registered
448 Posts
#4584 is worse than my kids, the list is a mile long!!! :grin: Funny how similar the list is to mine, hehe!! :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Bullitt #4915 said she wouldn't mind a Densecharger. She also wants heat in the garage.:wink:
I already got her a blanket! :lol:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Two fresh bales of alfalfa and a nice warm cover....till spring! :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
A FORD BULLITT BROCHURE.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
It already got here a few days ago,
I checked it for correctness,
then the Wife squirreled it away to wrap it until Christmas.....
......A gripper shifter from MGW with the build number (#5578) on it!
It's a surprise...The Bullitt doesn't know about it yet, so everyone keep your mouths shut :wink:

Black#5578
SteedaTri-Ax,DensChrgr100mm,MAC 2-cat"H"& FlowPath mufflers,FordRcng3.73's & Alum.Drvshft,30mm H&R spacers rear whls,AutoLogic chip,MGW stuff & Haney ring

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dennis on 2001-12-11 19:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
155 Posts
[/quote]

The Short through shifter I can understand...
But an 8 track??? You really do want retro don't you!
:smile:

[/quote]

I think it would be a real show stopper to match an 8-track with a modern amp and speakers. A nice nostalgic addition to #2920. Besides I have been collecting 8-track tapes and players for a long time so there won't be a shortage of music to listen to.

·
Registered
155 Posts
[/quote]I have a new 8 track player in the box, make your best offer

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-12-10 11:11 ]</font>
[/quote]

Ok, sounds interesting. Can you give me some details? What is the make, is it 8-track only or does it have a radio etc. Send me an e-mail if you like. Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
JohnHenry....
That's a great sig pic you have there with the cactus and desert in the background behind DHG #2920. Do you mind if I use it for wallpaper on my computer?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts