Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A FAQ document, if you will... Organized by type (engine, body, mods that work, mods that don't, production stats., etc.) full of useful information...relevent to Bullitt owners.

Once, I found one for the F-body over at f-body.org a long time ago, and it was a very informative document (and very long). Potentially a great resource.

What do you guys think? How would we do it?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A full-time job + 2 grad school classes would negate much of the time necessary for such a thing (at least by myself), but I thought it was a good idea...

Maybe everyone could post a Q and the A (or just a list of Q's) and someone could compile? Probably not worth doing unless lots of people want to do it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sounds like a great idea, but wait, isn't that kinda what is forum is? Very informative, and great knowledge answering all the great questions. But I do welcome more information, especially for someone naive on working on cars like myself.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Its on the list. We have had a few people mention this, and its a great idea.

Its just a matter of time and resources at this point. It will happen.... lots of GREAT data on this site that would make a great FAQ.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts