Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 248 Posts

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
Was it hanging especially long on any particular line in the bottom left?
-Philip
It hangs on different ones. See various screen shots below.

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
been ok in the last couple of days. yes, I have been able to vote finally. Thank you for all of your efforts to correct this Tony.....you did a lot of leg work for the company. they owe you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Tony Alonso

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
been ok in the last couple of days. yes, I have been able to vote finally. Thank you for all of your efforts to correct this Tony.....you did a lot of leg work for the company. they owe you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still working on some issues, but hopefully we'll get there!

·
Administrator
687 Posts
Tech hasn't had a chance to take a first look at this yet, but they should be able to later today

Kevin

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
Any updates?

·
Administrator
687 Posts
Hi,

I've checked in on that ticket (2745844). Our techs are still working on it, last updated yesterday. We do appreciate your patience with this

Cheers,
Fergus

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
Please let me know if there's any other information needed. Thanks!

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
Has anything changed? I am currently not seeing the "spinning blue donuts", which is great!

·
Administrator
687 Posts
Tech is still looking into this, but I'm, glad to hear it's working better for you. We'll let you know once we get an update.

Niall

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
Please do!

·
Car Whisperer
20,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Tony,thanks for staying up on this and keeping it at the forefront.

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
Tim,

Is your loading time for pages still OK?

·
Car Whisperer
20,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
so far

·
Administrator
687 Posts
Hello,

Are you still having troubles loading pages? Any improvements?
The tech team is still working on this issue. Just wanted to follow up and see how things are going.
Sorry for the inconvenience about this whole thing.

Best regards,

Edward

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
Hello,

Are you still having troubles loading pages? Any improvements?
The tech team is still working on this issue. Just wanted to follow up and see how things are going.
Sorry for the inconvenience about this whole thing.

Best regards,

Edward
According to the feedback from the original poster of this thread, he has seen better performance from page loading. Also, on October 10, it looked like things were ok for me, but today I am seeing the same symptoms again, just not as bad. I am in Firefox, and it looks like the tabs I have open for this reply and for browsing another thread had the "spinning blue donut" for about 3-4 minutes. After that, they disappeared. Let me know if there's some other data I can provide.

·
Administrator
687 Posts
Hi,

This ticket (2745844) is still pending. In the meantime, if you see any URLs in the bottom left that the site is hanging on particularly long, please let us know. We appreciate your patience with this

Fergus

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
I am experiencing the same symptoms again this evening - slow loading on forms, clocking on tabs, waiting on data transfers. Is there any update on a possible cause for this? Is there any other diagnostic data that I can provide?

It's now been 3 weeks since this was first noticed.

·
Car Whisperer
20,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
guess it isn't a priority. sorry you are still having issues Tony, mine is ok for the moment.

21 - 40 of 248 Posts