Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

41 - 60 of 248 Posts

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
Glad you are OK, Tim. Sometimes these types of issues are hard to diagnose (I deal with this at work). However, it would be good if I understood what help, if any, could be offered up!

·
Car Whisperer
20,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thank you Tony!!! You have certainly done your part, more actually, so up to the "powers" of the site to finish what you gave them.

·
Administrator
687 Posts
I did bump the ticket. I should be able to get a response in the next three business days.

56.0.1 (64-bit) <-- this is the latest ff update. please remember to keep on updating the browser for the latest and most accurate results.

Lee

·
Car Whisperer
20,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
two bumps of the ticket. hopefully won't need three.

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
I did bump the ticket. I should be able to get a response in the next three business days.

56.0.1 (64-bit) <-- this is the latest ff update. please remember to keep on updating the browser for the latest and most accurate results.

Lee
I updated to 56.0 (32-bit) since I still run Windows 7 32-bit edition. I will let you know what I see. Thanks for the reply.

·
Administrator
687 Posts
Hello everyone,

Someone on the tech team said they are currently looking into the issue. It might take some time since speed issues are something that takes a lot of time and dedicated consistent resources.
Please be patient with us as it will get resolved.

Best regards,

Edward

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
Thank you, Edward. I will tell you that I have not seen a repeat of the waiting since last night. I did upgrade my Firefox browser to the latest level as I indicated above. In the meantime, if there is absolutely any other diagnostic data I can provide (route speed tests, etc.), please let me know.

·
Administrator
687 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. I'm posting the ticket number here to save our team some scrolling (2745844). Its still being looked at so no ETA right now. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information.

Fergus

·
Car Whisperer
20,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
slow down is back.

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
slow down is back.
It would be good if you can document what you were doing and what times you were seeing the slow down. These are a bear to trouble shoot. Also, have you ever used an online tool to check your network speeds? Would you be willing to do that and take screen shots of the results?

·
Car Whisperer
20,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
It would be good if you can document what you were doing and what times you were seeing the slow down. These are a bear to trouble shoot. Also, have you ever used an online tool to check your network speeds? Would you be willing to do that and take screen shots of the results?
it was mainly last night, probably around 11pm EST.

never done the speed thing.

·
Car Whisperer
20,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
was slow again just now.

·
Car Whisperer
20,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
now back to normal.

·
Administrator
687 Posts
So this appears to be intermittent. Are you able to tell when this happens, if it's only with a certain function but everything else works fine or anything you do in those moments (seems to last for a few minutes), everything is just plain slow? This will help us figure out if it's a certain plugin/script that is causing the lag for you or perhaps some kind of scheduled maintenance process running in the background. Let us know what time these occur including timezone, what page you were on, what you were trying to do, and how long this lasted.

The more details you can provide, the better we can pinpoint what is causing this.

Thank you,
Nate

·
Car Whisperer
20,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
slow again now

·
Premium Member
13,801 Posts
1-28-18 6:25pm Eastern
Slow to post replies. Loading at normal speed.

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
Here's what I experienced Saturday evening (1/27/2018) between 8:20pm and 9:00pm ET. I was clicking on links to open posts after clicking "Active Topics" and replying to a PM when I experienced wait times of up to a minute before getting a response back.

This evening (1/28), I saw normal response time when replying to posts and navigating to different threads.

To our admin support friends, is there any way to verify what the load on the server looks like between 6-9pm daily Eastern time? CPU or memory consumption, database access, internal network response? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Reactions: TwoStangWmn

·
Administrator
687 Posts
Here's what I experienced Saturday evening (1/27/2018) between 8:20pm and 9:00pm ET. I was clicking on links to open posts after clicking "Active Topics" and replying to a PM when I experienced wait times of up to a minute before getting a response back.

This evening (1/28), I saw normal response time when replying to posts and navigating to different threads.

To our admin support friends, is there any way to verify what the load on the server looks like between 6-9pm daily Eastern time? CPU or memory consumption, database access, internal network response? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Hey all,

First of all, are you all running any extensions that may hinder site speeds?
Also, on my end, I'm experiencing 3-5 seconds of load speeds while browsing through the forum.
Could also be minor hiccups in the forum system.

Best regards,

Ed

41 - 60 of 248 Posts