Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading for a while but just decided to start posting. I have a supercharged bullitt. I bought it with 1K miles in perfect (bone stock) shape. I have no idea what number I am or how to find out. Please help. Oh, the only wierd thing about the car is that it has a GT wing on it. Other than the wing it remains externally stock. I have tint, triax shifter, 3.73's, Paxton, Mac X-pipe. I want to know my number too.....

·
Registered
822 Posts
If you can't find a sticker anywhere, it might not be a Bullitt. Here in town there is a dealer that is selling a 2001 Red Bullitt (according to one of their sales people). We all know that red bullitts don't exist, but most people assume that if the car has torque thurst premium wheels, it is a bullitt. I get so tired of people telling me that I was wrong, they still sell bullitts, and they have yellow one at X dealership. Side note here, has it irked anyone else that they offered our wheels as a package for anyone. This single factor seems to confuse more people than any other of the issues combined.

Ok, I am done ranting. Anyway, back to the issue, if you can't find the stickers anywhere on your car, double check to make sure you car has all the same little parts that our cars do (red calpers, trim, leather, intake, etc. options). If it does, look on the old posts and see if your vin has the correct coding (Although this still confuses me some). Last but not least, maybe call ford and ask them to confirm your vin to their master list.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No dyno or time slips yet with the blower. I put it on myself and I am thinking about going to the track today.
I have the red calipers (with huge front discs), different side skirts, different quarter windows, different gages, different seats with the perferated centers, fog light delete, alum gas cap, alum shift knob, proper intake, subframe connectors, lower than GT ride height...etc...(did I forget anything)
Is that sticker on the drivers shock tower on the rear shock or front strut? I want to look there before I pull my back seat out.

·
Registered
229 Posts
OK...This is not brain surgery! POP the hood look on the right side shock tower! Sticker is there look at number...sticker not there no big deal. Push front seat up push in the two button type things pull up rear seat move carpet forward look at sticker. If sticker not there you probably don't have a Bullitt. Get it?

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Hey 1248BULLITT,

Give the guy a break....geez. Some people myself, you or maybe another BULLITTHEAD might not necessarily know what a strut tower is or which side is right, sitting in the car or looking at the hood....yada yada yada. It was a fair question...and if it anoyed you a bit...no one said it had to be you to reply and answer. Now make nice nice and lets go driving.

Take Care
John

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Hey Pet Bullitt, that is pretty cool! :smile:

BLACKMAGNUM, did you find it? Let us know. :smile:
When you click on the link that Pet Bullitt gave, you will have to scroll down a bit to see the red circled hologram with number.

Karl is gonna get it. Bob is gonna get it....ROTFLMFAO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-03-23 00:40 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,298 Posts
BLACKMAGNUM already stated that he found his number in another thread. He is on the Resigstry with #3366. :smile: He had just overlooked it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2002-03-23 11:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was wondering if anyone else had caught the number in his sig.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
ford totally screwed up when the put "premium" bullitt wheels on the GT's, I mean cmon ford the bullitt is supposed to be a limited edition car and you put the same wheels on the plain jane GT's!??!?

·
Premium Member
4,122 Posts
The "premium" wheels we have were already scheduled for the 2001GT. Naturally Art Hyde thought they went perfect for the retro Bullitt and used them. Wonder what they would have come up with if they did not have those. The concept cars wheels were a little bit different.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts