Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good Mustang magazine an would like the opinions of all you guys an girls...of course:D

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Late model or classic, modded or stock????/

Mustang Monthly; is pretty much for stockers and classics but does some modding and few late models

Mustangs Fords: All modded classics (pretty much the same bunch who does Mustang monthly)

Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords: All late modeland any thing from street, road and drag racing

5.0 Mustang: caters mostly to 5.0 powered mustangs but still does a bunch of later model stuff including street, road and draq racing

There are others but I don't get them.

Some of my favorite Mags that are just car magzines,

Car Craft; a fun read mostly bunch of Hot Rod rejects that have alot of fun with cars and writing about them Burn outs top tens, girls showing off the latest in designer car clothing and junk yard tours

Hemmings Muscle Machines: Probly the best Muscle car magzine on the planet.....

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Corvette Quarterly is not a good Mustang magazine. Just thought I'd pass that information along. :nerd:

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Besides the biggest mags [5.0 and MM&FF] I enjoy Modified Mustangs and Mustang Enthusiast.

The greatest magazine for writing and photography is The Rodders Journal, IMHO.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I would have to say for all around Mustang info, new and old, Mustang Enthusiast. It's only 4-5 years old but they have some nice articles. And they aren't owned by Primedia so you don't get alot of the same cars/articles as other mags.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I'd have to agree with the above comments by Jimmy Ray. I personally like almost any Magazine catering to Mustangs. I just wish they could cut back on those ads!

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I feel that they are all just about the same. I used to subscribe to MM&FF and 5.0 Mustang, but I felt that they all give about the same info. Whatever article they are doing, say, installing a CAI for instance, they do fudge on the hp/tq gains because they are paid to do the article. Real-life numbers aren't the same. But...like said above, they are ALL mostly filled with ads. Save some green and just read the articles online.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks...you guys!!!

Thanks for the info and advice an suggestions...i knew i came the right place...
....Collin do you take the Vette blog :lol: :lol: :lol:an :p
just a little humor there...ok....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I think Larry (MUS408) gets "Chevy engines are best Magazine" and your "Chevy engine will fit in anything"......

·
Registered
56 Posts
I get 5.0 and MM&FF.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
PY said:
Corvette Quarterly is not a good Mustang magazine. Just thought I'd pass that information along. :nerd:
Thanks Collin, I was just getting ready to buy that magazine for the Mustang articles. :roll:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I echo the sentiments of others, in saying that 5.0 and MM&FF do a lot of the same things. I canceled my subscriptions to both, because I got tired of reading the same ole things over and over again. I've been very impressed by Modified Mustangs magazine. They do excellent stories and write-ups and are different than anything else out there. Modified Mustangs is also very well put together and is a top class looking magazine.

·
Registered
967 Posts
its not just a mustang magazine but hot rod has some good issues and others not worth looking at lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts