Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the MM&FF and 5.0. What other ones?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-06 03:15 ]</font>

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Motor Trend,Road and Track,Mustang Monthly.....you name it and it's been in there......some reports better than others.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Here are some.
1. Dec00 Motor Trend
2. Apr01 MMFF
3. 16Jul01 Auto Week
4. (no date) Road & Track "First Drive"
5. Oct01 Mustang Monthly
6. Oct01 Hot Rod
7. Nov01 MMFF
8. Dec01 5.0 Mustang and Superfords
9. Dec01 Road & Track
10.Feb/Mar Ford Frontline
11.Dec01 Collectable Automobile

I have most of these in a Bullitt Portfolio.
Also, "Ultimate Mustang" is a coffee table,
hardbound book that has the Bullitt represented. (with pictures!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-06 03:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
30 Posts
Automobile Magazine also had an excellent review on the Bullitt. I would love to read a copy of the 5.0 article. Would somebody mail me a copy (Anthrax free, please)?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I like the way you research your interests Bull1253.....nice....very nice. I also would like an e-mailed article of the Cobra vs. Bullitt in 5.0. Thanks to you all!

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Playboy? What month? Seriously, I need this
for for the.....ah.....Bullitt portfolio.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-05 19:12, Collin Wayne wrote:
Here are some.
1. Dec00 Motor Trend
2. Apr01 MMFF
3. 16Jul01 Auto Week
4. (no date) Road & Track "First Drive"
5. Oct01 Mustang Monthly
6. Oct01 Hot Rod
7. Nov01 MMFF
8. Dec01 5.0 Mustang and Superfords
9. Dec01 Road & Track
10.Feb/Mar Ford Frontline
11.Dec01 Collectable Automobile

I have most of these in a Bullitt Portfolio.
Also, "Ultimate Mustang" is a coffee table,
hardbound book that has the Bullitt represented. (with pictures!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-06 03:14 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

thank you this way maby i can order them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey Collin, where might I find that "Ultimate Mustang" book?

·
Registered
173 Posts
You can find it at any bookstore. I think I saw one at Border's the other day for $30.00. If I remember correctly, the Bullitt is the last Mustang in the book, kind of cool. Christmas is coming!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Amazon.com has Ultimate Mustang on sale for $20.96. I have it-it's a great book.

Aug 01 Motortrend also has a nice Bullitt article, I don't think anyone mentioned that one yet.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I have a one extra copy of the British magazines "Top Gear" and "Classic American" for who ever wants it. They both feature the Bullitt from a Brit perspective, and of course just like us they love it.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hey roushraven. I'd love to have them. Be glad to pay the shipping and any other cost.

·
Registered
762 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
I got the Ultimate Mustang Book at Chapters. The author is Pat Covert who is very well known as author in scale modle magazines. If you own one Mustang you will have to know about all the cars that came before and since. I bought my car because of it's heritage and that can't be created by modern hype and bullshit.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Just to let everyone know, Arthur is a very cool guy. I just got these two magazines and they are great. It was really good of him to send them to me at no cost. I'd just like to publicly thank him.

Thanks Arthur (RoushRaven)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts