Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should i do next my current mods are in my sig.? I was thinking exhaust LT's, x-pipe, and catback, new heads,or just p&p, new cams, possibly a stroker, i am going to be supercharged via vortech or paxton within this year. The only thing i have with a stroker is i really want to keep my Bullitt intake. Please help me with any ideas and if n e one has done these mods please let me know how they worked out. Throw out any ideas u want i love to hear them all.

thanx!!!

·
Banned
535 Posts
Go with a good set of Longtubes (BBK) as well as a shorty H-pipe. Also, look at the Magna Flow and Flowmaster Cat backs. The magna flow sounds awsome when paired up with the longtubes and h-pipe. You can do a stroker while keeping you intake. The stroker doesn't change the heads which is what you intake bolts onto. I would also recommend a good port and polish of your heads along with a custom set of cams. See my post in MODS for the 2V cams. If you do a blower, you will need a larger mass air, C&l 80mm is a very good one. It will have to be reprogrammed for the larger injectors you will need for the stroker/blower. If you do a stroker or blower, I would also recommend a good clutch like a SPEC3 or a Centerforce Dual Friction, these give you about twice the clamping power so you can put that power to the wheels. If you have any questions about strokers, just drop me an email. I'm building one as we speek (318ci).

Black Bullitt #3304: Tri-AX Shifter, 3.73, ADS, Pullies, MAC Cold Air, Timing Adjuster, MAC LT's & Off-H, 1-Ch. Flows, (318ci stroker, Tremec TKO, Aluminum Flywheel, SPEC Clutch, AFM Custom Cams, ATI Procharger. waiting)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt3304 on 2002-01-08 03:15 ]</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts