Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, sorry, this is actually a question about my 1965 Mustang Fastback: 306, Edelbrock RPM package, etc. (I do have a bullitt though) Well, we have a pretty radical lope, hooker long-tubes, off-road H-pipe, and 2 2-chamber flowmasters. What would be the better alternative for a muffler with excellent tone, but not drone so much?

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've been hearing that the Spin Tech mufflers provide what you are looking for. I'm looking for the same criteria for my Bullitt, so I ordered their Pro Street mufflers for mine. I won't know how they perform until I get them installed later this week. If you want to read about the new technology that they use, the website is www.spintechmufflers.com. :smile:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, thanks guys on yalls response. I have been looking into the Spin Tech Mufflers. They seemed very promising. I talked to someone at Dallas Mustang and supposidly they flow more than the 2 Chamber Flowmasters. Has anyone ever heard the Spin Tech mufflers. I would like to know the tone they put off.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dynomax Race Magnums. I guess they call em Ultraflow Welded now..........anyway the only drone i get is at 2000-2050 and that's it. Nice rumble at idle, relatively quiet while crusing very loud at WOT. And none of that Slowmaster crackling when downshifting/braking. My 2 centz.

gary

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'll let you know about the sound of the Spin Techs after I get them installed this week, should have them on by Saturday. :grin:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah MOLJAY, let me know how the install goes. I would love to know what your opinion is on how they sound. Also, what model of Spin Tech mufflers did you go with? The Sportsman XL? etc. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts