Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far my mods are: magnapack cat-back system with magnaflow x-pipes w/ cats. what should i do next?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what's the differents between 3.73 and 4.11

·
Registered
109 Posts
Gears are the way to go. That is what I plan on doing next. 4.10's for me. Does anyone know a reputable and cheap shop to do the install in the Atlanta area?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
4.11's have more grunt/dig off the line. if you do a LOT of racing,....probably a good bet. if you're mostly a street driver and having fun...stick with the 3.73's

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
RE: question about 3.73 vs 4.10

There are volumes of information, opinions, formulas, and how-to's on this site. Try using the search link above.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: llama_boy on 2002-01-18 12:16 ]</font>

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey sixgun, how's it going? There's a great shop in Marietta called Mustang Specialties and Performance. My car is there right now getting the windows tinted, and a Diablo chip installed. I've heard really good things about them and they have reasonable pricing. They installed John's(TRUEBLUEBULLITT) gears, and his son's, and did a great job, they charge $150. I have a Magnaflow X-Pipe and 3.73's coming, and I will have them install them. The mechanics at Team Ford take their Mustangs to them for mods, so that really says something about their quality. :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts