Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone my name is Wes and I am 16 I have a Bullitt. I was wondering what do you guyz think I should do to the car? I was thinking bassani catted x, bassani catback, pro 5.0 shifter, 3.73's or 4.10's and a mac cold air kit (fenderwall) What else do you think I should do. thanx WES

·
Registered
452 Posts
I would get a MAC O/R H pipe first.. sounds great, and is real cheap. Not bad to install. THen I would get a MAF/CIA set up. Gears, go 410 all the way unless you plan on NOS/SC down the road. Last but not least some tint and tires. Well put thifter in there some where. Then start in on the suspension.

·
Registered
87 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-27 18:15, 1248bullitt wrote:
mac cold air kit (fenderwall)</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

the lastr time i checked mac dont make a cai for our cars yet thats why i went for the c&l

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yup I had a MAC kit from my 2000GT.. no go on the Bullitt.... But if some one wants to buy it I will let it go cheap.. hehehe

Doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts