Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
mcqueen, i'd ask Brian(FordBullitt), Vrooom, or Arthur(roushraven). they seem to have both the knowledge and experience to answer your question intelligently!
look earlier in the "Mods" for a post on sway bars!

·
Registered
147 Posts
McQueen,

I used the Eibach Pro-kit. You can fit two fingers between the tire and wheel well. It came down about an inch 1/4 from stock.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yes, I paid $400 installed. The ride is much firmer, but not harsh at all. There is almost no body roll. I am waiting for my 18" rear wheels to arrive so I can put 275/40-18's in back. The lower stance in the rear made the stock wheel/ tire combo look puny. I think if you use spacers to move the wheel out it would solve that also.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
hey brad1790,

did the Eibach kit drop front and back 1/4".. im looking for about that much to 1/2... no more...

thanx!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Brad1790,

oh, i misread your post ONE and 1/4... can u post a pic of side view and wheels shot? that would be great!

thanx,

·
Registered
147 Posts
As soon as I get my new wheels mounted I will post a side view. 255/45-17's in front and 275/40-18's in back on Bullitt wheels. I can email you a picture as soon as it's done. Should be this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts