Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the car started shootin a spark plug out the head and it finally just tore the head up real nice. bottom end looks good the walls look fine so all thats wrong is the heads. luckily its summer and im not going to school so i can hopefully get it fixed soon. but i plan on going vt stage 2 heads and blower cams. guess the supercharger is just gonna have to wait though(those were my original plans for the summer). but i do have new tires nitto drags and put full length subframes on it while its down. next project is replacing all the bushings in the irs with urethane ones.

oh and that frame is from a 72 corvette thats my grandfather and i are gonna make a race car and it even had irs.... how the hell are mustangs still stuck with solid axles.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slow_98GT said:
Better hope the rest of the H-I boys don't see this post. tellin em it's goin back to stock. =)

Turbo_LS_hatch

dood thats what i meant to say.... "goin back to stock." i havent posted this up on any of the local forums just because im sayin its all going back to stock all on there.

·
Registered
96 Posts
blackonblacksls said:
dood thats what i meant to say.... "goin back to stock." i havent posted this up on any of the local forums just because im sayin its all going back to stock all on there.

Yeah, I kinda figured you weren't going back to stock. I know what ya meant to say. . . Houston stock. =)

Whatcha need help with?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slow_98GT said:
Yeah, I kinda figured you weren't going back to stock. I know what ya meant to say. . . Houston stock. =)

Whatcha need help with?
oh yeah houston stock.... just jokin about needin help i got it under control its just alot to do. puttin it back together is not going to be too fun.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok well just to post an update. stage 2 vt heads are on the way, stage 3 vt blower cams are sittin at the shop, a built 5 liter stroker is in the process of being put together and should be ready in about a week and a half... then it starts to go back together. also irs has all new bushing and its been lowered about an inch. i also have a edlebrock nitrous kit ready to be put in. as of right now its gonna be all motor with a 150 shot.

·
Registered
816 Posts
That thing is going to kick some serious A$$!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1968medic said:
That thing is going to kick some serious A$$!!!
i hope so. im gonna get pictures of everything here pretty soon im gettin pretty excited, its been too long without driving the bullitt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts