Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ESPN is broadcasting the MEXI Busch race in Spanish,and the same race in English on ESPN2!!??? How far will they go with this world wide global NASCAR diversity crap?

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Larry, what's the problem?? So only Americans are supposed to enjoy NASCAR? Racing is truely an international sport. Formula One, CART, Rolex, Trans Am all are international.

Heck the people in Seattle don't want a NASCAR track there. It might attract unwanted types of people.... also called Richard Petty a drunk. Pretty hypocritical for a town that prides itself on being inclusive....

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I don't think Pettey is a drunk, as far as I have heard he doesn't drink. He is a jerk but not a drunk.

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Larry, what's the problem?? So only Americans are supposed to enjoy NASCAR? Racing is truely an international sport. Formula One, CART, Rolex, Trans Am all are international.

Heck the people in Seattle don't want a NASCAR track there. It might attract unwanted types of people.... also called Richard Petty a drunk. Pretty hypocritical for a town that prides itself on being inclusive....
Greg, not all Seattlelites are against the track and were not all "hypocritical" :shock:.....by the way, I happened to come across that race on ESPN in Spanish and thought my remote was on the blink...:D

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
droopysbullitt said:

Heck the people in Seattle don't want a NASCAR track there. It might attract unwanted types of people.... also called Richard Petty a drunk. Pretty hypocritical for a town that prides itself on being inclusive....[/QUi

I could really care less. I was just surprised by it all while flipping thru the channels. NA$CAR lost me sometime ago.
However,it would be a hoot to see Larry McReynolds and D.Waltrip give the lap by lap in Spanish! Can you imagine that! How about Ward Burton!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nascar is about as bad as pro wrestling, atleast wrestling admits that the endings are pre-determined

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Mus408 said:
How about Ward Burton!!
Now that would be interesting! Ward putting the letter "R" in words where it doesn't belong, and taking it out of words where it's supposed to be :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts