Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I would like to know what brand of controller gives the best results
EX: SCT,Hypertech ect..

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I would be looking for tuners using SCT or Diablo. You would be better off focusing on the person doing the tuning vs the brand. Your best bet would be to find a local tuner with a good rep and have it dyno tuned. If that is not what you are looking for, there are quite a few mail-order tuners for SCT that can get it pretty close to perfect for you.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I chose a Diablo Predator because i got a great deal on it but i would go w. SCT just because you can get load up to 3 diff tunes on the X cal 2.

·
Registered
798 Posts
bullitt890 said:
BLACK_2425, who did you get it from? did it already have a tune for your car on it?
I actually got it from a guy locally here in STL. He used it on his Mach1 for a while and then returned the car to stock. So therefore, it unlocked the tuner and I picked it up pretty reasonable. I am have a guy that is an sct dealer put some tunes on it for me once I get all my mods that are laying around in my room on my car.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I have an XCAL 2 for 1633, and im pretty satisfied with it. it came with some custom tunes since i bought it from www.Modularpowerhouse.com, my suggestion is to call Tim at MPH and tell him what you want and he'll burn a custom tune for you and send you the Xcal2 and you should be fine.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
hey aaron, after you hooked up the xcal2, did you datalog at all and send it back for adjustments, or do you just make the adjustments your self?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
bullitt890 said:
hey aaron, after you hooked up the xcal2, did you datalog at all and send it back for adjustments, or do you just make the adjustments your self?
I uploaded the tune and then took the car to a place to be dyno tuned, and you know what. tim at MPH is a awesome tuner, i needed no adjustments.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts