Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i know the id sticker on the strit tower brace is very prone to smearing but what can you clean it with? mine is dirty but im too afraid of trying anything to clean it with. the very few times i have cleaned out my engine compartment (kinda pointless when you live on a dirt road. as soon as your on the dirt the compartment is filthy again) i have just covered up the sticker so it wouldn't even get a drop of water on it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
soap and water is probably fine. try soap that doesn't brake down grease. so no dawn. try a soft rag and you should be good.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Clean water alone with a very soft cloth (DO NOT PRESS HARD) should do the trick. The trick is to not allow the hologram to get soiled. You need one of these...

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Collin...you still got some of those protectors?

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
dg517 said:
Collin...you still got some of those protectors?
Not sure, Dennis. I'll have to check.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Thank you...Collin...i meant to get one of those gizmos back when you were hustling them:lol:

btw...you still got ur little scooter?:D

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Looks like I have enough Cleartastic to cut an estimated fifteen (15) protective trapezoids. The hologram oval is traced on the paper backing for the receiver to cut out themselves. If anyone wants one (they are FREE, including shipping) please PM me your snail mail address and I will send you one.

If anyone is wondering what the heck I'm talking about here is the original Cleartastic hologram protection thread...

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123781&highlight=free+hologram+protector

1 - 8 of 8 Posts