Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys I'm new to the forums here and i know that this question has probably been asked many times. But i dont know what to do next. Right now the power is suffecient but i could use some more. I already have an x pipe, 2 chamber flowmasters, and a CAI. Im open to visual and power adders. Thanks again..

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
MGW shifter, maybe some gears. Could throw a little juice at it, or start saving for a blower if your looking for more power.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice man. you are actually the reason i started one of these as soon as i did. i want to get your 01 bumper if it is still for sale. i hope you see this if so send me an email or something it wouldnt let me reply on your form because i havent made 10 post yet.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I'd look around at what others have done, and send some PMs to them and see what they did and what they wished they could do to their cars. Then pick and choose the course of action based on your available funds. Like TheCat033 just posted. Shifter, gears, and blower.

Looks dept. you can do the Mach1 front spoiler, Mach1 grill delete kit from off ebay or one of the online vendors. Do the Mach 1 taillamps, or sequentials on the existing lamps. Interior you can do the Onin60.com kits. Or even the Retrorings, for the gauges. Lots of options available. Depends on what you want.

If you have got time? Do some searches using the search on the IMBOC toolbar above.

Link to interior do-dads:http://www.onin60.com/store/home.php
They are one of our sponsors, so it helps a good forum keep going if you buy from them.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Gears, subframe connectors, springs, lower control arms, and tires will help out alot. If you're thinking of a power adder, then 3.73's for the gears, 4.10's if staying N/A.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
take your time, search on here and read about the mods others have done. Then you will get much help with your questions. In the end it is about the available funds and how far you want to go. many options for sure.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
YoungGunz said:
Thanks for the advice man. you are actually the reason i started one of these as soon as i did. i want to get your 01 bumper if it is still for sale. i hope you see this if so send me an email or something it wouldnt let me reply on your form because i havent made 10 post yet.
you made a thread because of me.....I so feel special, lol

.....but yeah the bumper is still for sale if someones willing to pay for it, lots of low balls when I was actively selling it :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
oh an +1 on the retro rings, i've got em and they really are a nice touch!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.