Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i like 2 mod my car, but with the bullit i dnt want 2 change the appearence 2 much, i'm gonna get tint and maybe a louder exhaust, but i really like those altezza clear lights with the red dots, they make a carbon fiber kind now, wat do u guys think?????

P.S- it can be changed back, its nuthing permenit, it s a simple precedure

·
Registered
252 Posts
If you are talking about clear eurosport type taillights with the red dots I have seen them on a new GT coupe. There is a guy that lives next to me with a silver 01 GT. The car is premium trim with the torque thrust wheels and I think they look like trash. Especially with the retro cue wheels. IMHO I think that this is a ricer type mod though, and inappropriate for any piece of american performance. Not bashing your idea, do what you like, just some honest feedback.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
sorry but it's PURE D rice in my opinion
cheapens your car and it's look
you asked.
Bullitt's aren't like a std. GT that you could do visual mods to if you wanted to( i never did ANY visual mods to my 97 GT or 99 GT) the Bullitt's looks make a statement all by themselves. don't rice it out
it's your car though

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well i hate to say it black bullitt. But if i was you i would look into getting a honda.
HA HA
Just kidding.

Hey man its your world!

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Saw a True Blue GT the other day that was done with them. Looked like a Honda had its way with a Mustang after it had fed it great quantities of saki(sp)!!!!

Definitely not cool.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx for the feedback guys, i'd rather die then get a pos honda, wat crap, i hate those ricers, i guess i'll 4 get those taillights

thanx

·
Registered
310 Posts
As for performance MOds I am waiting for Pauls High Performance to come up with his package that he is working on the Bullitt!
And maybe a little interior brushed aluminum add ons but that will be about it! No fog lights dont want to mess up that menacing looking front end,no pin stripe, and for sure no dice on the mirror !:) Thanx Havgun! #1676

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Hey, I happen to like my dice!! They are so retro!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
steve, then you'd probably like the little dog in my back window whose head keeps bobbing up and down -LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts