Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
My Bullitt was presented to me in the shade. I did a walk around and didn’t see any thing wrong. I had to sell another car before I could start driving the Bullitt, so I garaged the Bullitt for about a month until the other car sold. Soon after I sold my old car, I was giving my bullitt it’s first wash, and noticed several blemishes. A rub mark on the drivers side rear quarter panel, a small scratch on the lower bumper, and a blemish on the driver side door that had to have a happen during painting. All these blemishes are hard to see, especially in the shade, but once in the light these blemishes can be easily found when looking for them. So next time I get a new car, I will inspect with lots of light!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I have a little over 8000 miles on my Bullitt. Even though I found some cosmetic blemish along with the Head lights with water spots, I have not had any mechanical problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.