Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my son and his friend in the car with me yesterday in Madison. We were headed home. I'm in the left turn lane, 3cars back, turning onto a boulevard with rush hour traffic. In front of me is an older GT vert (I'm bad with years, but the taillights were horizontal and bumper imprint was "Mustang GT") driven by a woman. 3 Harleys pull up behind me. Son's friend is an outgoing, goofy kid; he starts waving to the cyclists. One waves back, the other rev's his engine. So I rev my engine and wave too. I didn't think I was starting anything. The light changes and this lunatic driving the GT mashes it, almost hits the car in front of her, completes her left turn, crosses two lanes and almost hits the curb. At the next light she turns right and speeds off. The Harleys and I are both just moving with traffic. Two lights up, I see her again stopped on the right. I still can't figure out what that was all about :???:

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
morons come in all sizes and shapes....even a few own mustangs, who knows wheat her problem was....good thing u know what you are doing

·
Registered
109 Posts
Bullittgirl, you live in Blue Mounds? I live in Sun Prairie. Its good to see another DHG Bullitt in the area - I thought I was the only one. In this area I have only seen two other Bullitts (besides mine) a Black and a Blue one. As far as the driver, I agree with texasbullitt - Morons come in all shapes and sizes and drive all types of cars. One of these days I hope we can meet up on the road.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dstanky- some of us are meeting up on Sunday before Labor Day (Sept 2) at Brookfield Square Mall. You should join us. Check out the thread in the regional section. Here's alink:
http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=947&forum=26&31

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittgirl on 2001-08-23 10:15 ]</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts