Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What car will they use in the BULLITT remake ? Don't shoot me if you have seen this before.

RRS have joined forces with Classic Design Concept and Dynacorn endorsed by Ford to produce the NEW 1967 Mustang “flashback”. Tucked away in the background is a sneak preview of one of the four vehicles being assembled for the new “Bullit” movie staring Brad Pitt.

The “flashback” is the feature vehicle on the Ford stand at the SEMA exhibition, the largest automotive aftermarket exhibition in the world, held October 30,31 and November 1, 2 -2007 in Las Vegas.
RRS contributed all the suspension and braking products for the Flashback Fastback. Up front the sleek blue steed wears the latest RRS strut and brake package that offers unparalleled ride height adjustability. The cutting edge suspension’s completely re-designed steering knuckle is radial tyre ready (unlike the factory spindle) and dovetails neatly to RRS’s superior power rack and pinion. The brakes on the Dynacorn Mustang are mammoth 14-inch front and 13-inch rear rotors. The fronts and rears are wrapped in sleek yet powerful six piston calipers. Because of the Boss 429 sized modular V8 RRS equipped the Flashback with their cutting edge shock tower notching kit and under-dash booster assembly. The booster assembly is available for automatic and manual shift cars; with the manual shift comes a hydraulic clutch conversion kit. The final icing on the Flashback suspension cake is the RRS 3-Link rear suspension. This setup offers near independent rear suspension (IRS) handling precision without the IRS wheel hop penalty.
In the US ads and tech stories on RRS products are features in magazines such as Mustang and Ford, Legendary Ford, Mustang Monthly, Hot Rod and Ford Builder. In Australia RRS tech stories, editorials and advertising can be seen in Street Machine, Performance Ford, Hot Rodding, Cruising, Extreme, Street Ford and many more. In the US RRS feature in TV shows such as DIY Cable Network’s Classic Car Restoration and TLC Cable Network’s Overhaulin’. The US Hot Rod TV show will centre on the building of a ’67 Mustang for rock and roll icon Sammy Hagar. In New Zealand RRS have been seen regularly on the Redshift TV program and NZV8 Magazine featured a full body build of the “Purple Perfection”.
**Channel 10 news have interviewed Matthew Pankau regarding this new venture for RRS and are sending a news team to Detroit following the SEMA show to interview him for Aussie achievement! This will appear as a news item on channel 10 and also on the RPM show.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Zesty!

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
wow, id like to find out more info about the movie remake

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
well we know it won't be Angelina. :tongue: sorry Bob, couldn't resist

·
Registered
264 Posts
Bob
As I said this morning , "Do you ever sleep"
Your one very quick son of a gun.
Pitty help the crims in the UK.
I only sent this to you a few hour ago.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
KEWL!

I can not imagine a SF Lt. Det. Policeman with such a car however. It stretches the credibility gap. As if any movie can be called truly credible.

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
marjenl said:
Bob
As I said this morning , "Do you ever sleep"
Your one very quick son of a gun.
Pitty help the crims in the UK.
I only sent this to you a few hour ago.
Well done mate it was just too good to keep to myself
IT HAD to be shared