Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a k&n FIPK with an slp lm2..the mods to come are an SLP catted x, accufab twin 60mm TB, MSD coils and ignition, and an SCT tuner...what kind of power do you think i would make to the flywheel? and what bolt ons would you reccommend? what mods if any would you do before these?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
don't bother with the TB or msd coils and ignition....BUT do the SCT tuner, the slp x will be nice, do a nice intake like a JTL, do a nice shifter like an MGW, do a set of gears like 3.73's or 4.10's.....with just a filter and catback, the car should make anywhere from 230-240 at the wheels

·
Registered
286 Posts
4fit? said:
Andy, I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. Just wanted your opinions of the LM2 setup. Strongly considering that myself.
i like mine. good sound not to loud not to quite and no drone really. i have catted bassani x and lm2. i made 191 and 246 stock :lol: i new something wasnt right and i hooked my scan to up to it at work the next day and looked at the misfire counter and i had 3 bad coils... im getting back on soon in the next few weeks once i get the n2o finished up and the bottle filled

1 - 6 of 6 Posts