Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we do this once a year so I'll go first...Work at UPS for almost 29 years now....Porter which union label for janitor......

·
Registered
168 Posts
Fleet and Facility Manager for Andrews Distributing in Corpus Christi, one of the largest Beer distributers in Texas...
Miller, Coors, and 275 other brands and varietys of Beer...

:drool2:

David

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Computer programmer (primarily automation of MS Office applications) for LabCorp. Plan on starting my own side business later this year offering programming and web design.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
Still a nurse, or as Collin would say "The Pecker-Checker!"
Quit making stuff up!

I would never say "The Pecker-Checker!"

Russ would probably say "The Pecker-Checker!"

You must be confused.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Airline pilot, Delta Airlines, MD88 First Officer based in Atlanta GA, currently on medical leave.

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Moblie System Supervisor for a lithotripsy Company, Both Laser and ESWL. Heading to Kenneshaw GA on the 27th for 4 days...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Still working for Northwest Airlines in my 26th year as a lead in stores. Hope to retire soon. Before that 10 years with Braniff in BIG D.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Recently promoted to Director of Operations for a 7 location commercial tire center. Among other things this means ....More Mods Coming!!!!!

Interesting thread btw, we have an interesting collection of professions here...John R

·
Registered
417 Posts
Formerly the Director of Technology for a large Arid-zona Credit Union.
Gave up that job to reduce my stress level. Now I'm an engineer for the evil phone company! :eek:

·
Registered
453 Posts
I work for Uncle Sam, US Navy Contracts -- 27 Years --

·
Registered
20 Posts
Electrician/HVAC tech.getting ready to retire from the IBEW and move onto a normal service industry job as a hvac service mechanic. Althought I don't currently own a Bullitt I am looking. My GT serves my purpose of autoxing ang open track events.
And I don't winter

·
Registered
258 Posts
IT technician for a local RE/MAX franchise. I have been doing IT support for almost 10 years. Come June it will be 5 years that I have been with RE/MAX. And no, I don't care for Windows Vista, but that's another thread. :lol:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I am a mechanical engineer working for Kimberly-Clark. I have been with them for almost 13 years.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Own an Athletic Recruiting business and still consult with a former company that sells Touch Screen Restaurant Point of Sale Terminals, retired High School Coach.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts