Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman)
BULLITTBRO1

It was always enjoyable reading their posts and they just dissapeared unless I missed something. Anyone know where they are or what happened?

Any others that you can think of that just dissapeared?

Kinda like VH1's, "Where Are They Now" episodes regarding some of the 80s singers.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Bullitt_Buyer said:
BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman)
BULLITTBRO1

It was always enjoyable reading their posts and they just dissapeared unless I missed something. Anyone know where they are or what happened?

Any others that you can think of that just dissapeared?

Kinda like VH1's, "Where Are They Now" episodes regarding some of the 80s singers.
Ackerman hasn't been on the site since 2003
Bullittbro last posted on March 30, 2004. I don't have any record of him on here since we went to the new software.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I recall that reading BullittBro's posts, given his "creative" spelling, was a challenge, especially first thing in the morning. Take care ya'll and Happy Holidays!

L&K

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fpooh said:
I recall that reading BullittBro's posts, given his "creative" spelling, was a challenge, especially first thing in the morning. Take care ya'll and Happy Holidays!

L&K
I remember BULLITTBRO1's spelling as well...hilarious!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
bob is alive and well and driving between las vegas and california .... we talk weekly and he is doing finr but going crazy with traffic and christmas

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Where's Rickki Racer???????????Haven't seen him post in awhile...................

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Pronkie1 said:
Where's Rikki Racer? Haven't seen him post in awhile...
He's in Illinois visiting family for the Holidays at the moment. He called me the other day. I'm going to try to hook up with that crazy fool via road trip in the coming days/weeks. :smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts